Karl Manhiem: New gTLD meeting logistics 10-11 April 2008

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Thu Apr 10 03:30:53 CEST 2008

We are sending Norbert and Robin to this meeting, but any other members from the LA area might be able to attend also. I know that Karl has an interest in some of those issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-liaison6c at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:05 PM
To: liaison6c
Subject: [liaison6c] New gTLD meeting logistics 10-11 April 2008

Dear All,

Just to confirm, the new gTLD meeting will be at the Hilton LAX Airport
hotel in Los Angeles.
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/LAXAHHH-Hilton-Los-Angeles-Airport-California/index.do

There is a free airport shuttle to the hotel.

The room will be in your name and except for the participants that ICANN
is sponsoring, please pay with your credit card. For the ICANN sponsored
participants, only the room and tax will be paid, you are responsible
for all extra personal expenses.

The cocktail will be at 6:00pm on Thursday 10 April, in the LAJOLLA
room, next to CARMEL room. The meeting on Friday 11 April, 2008 will
take place in the CARMEL room, starting at 8:00am.

Dinner will be  provided in the hotel, after the cocktail on Thursday,
for all the participants.

On Friday morning there will be a continental breakfast served in the
meeting room and coffee will be available throughout the meeting.

Thank you;
Glen

mobile: +33 6 21 79 24 54
Blackberry email: gnso at mobileemail.vodafone.fr