Urgent: your response needed

Alan Levin alan at AFRIDNS.ORG
Tue Sep 18 08:35:03 CEST 2007

On 16 Sep 2007, at 8:07 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:
> I am asking ALL NCUC members to express their opinion on this by
> replying to this email. Just check one of the two boxes. Add
> comments if you have any.
>
> /X/ DISAGREE
I believe that:
- the current system is working,
- can be compliant  be compliant with the laws of the 15 nations
- and enables a more competitive registrar and reseller industry
e.g. I recently learned from an ISOC member that they inadvertently
cancelled their domain (instead of accepting a registrar transfer
request) and within hours the whois transcript for the domain looked
like this:

Server used for this query: [ whois.enom2.com ]

=-=-=-=

Domain name: revealbeautybar.com

Administrative Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.