Tentative NCUC Agenda for LA meeting

Cheryl Preston PRESTONC at LAWGATE.BYU.EDU
Tue Oct 9 17:41:47 CEST 2007

When we discuss the elections and appointments, could we have some time
to talk about ways to integrate new people and positions and the
possibilities of rotating new officers in with experienced leaders?

Cheryl B. Preston
Edwin M. Thomas
Professor of Law
J. Reuben Clark Law School
Brigham Young University
424 JRCB
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-2312
prestonc at lawgate.byu.edu

>>> Milton L Mueller <mueller at SYR.EDU> 10/9/2007 8:54 am >>>
Hello, all

This is a call for agenda items. Below, I list the ones I can think of.
Please add what you can. Sequence means nothing here, it can all be
changed. All visits are merely proposed at this stage, and sequence may
have to be rearranged to accommodate visitors

Meeting time

Tuesday, October 30, 9:30 am

Constituency business:

-          Elections, funding, appointments

-          Robin’s Legal Clinic initiative

-          Any other business

ALAC – NCUC relations

-          Joint meeting time

-          GNSO Reform proposals