ISOC TUNISIA - NCUC Membership Application

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Thu May 31 19:21:59 CEST 2007

Milton:

A quick search on ISOC Tunisia led me to find the URL below, that
indicates that it already is an accredited At Large Structure (ALS).

http://alac.icann.org/africa/applications/ISOCTunisie-15oct06.htm

My experience from WSIS, is that we should  carefully evaluate
organizations coming from regimes such as Tunisia .

I would suggest asking Khaled if ISOC Tunisia is in fact the same
organization mentioned in the URL above. if so, to explain how his
organization will represent itself in both At Large and NCUC.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>