ISOC TUNISIA - NCUC Membership Application

Schulman, Lori LSchulman at MARCHOFDIMES.COM
Thu May 31 18:33:57 CEST 2007

Just FYI - Mr. Koubaa is on the PIR Advisory Council.  We had a first
call yesterday.  Should be a busy year for PIR.

Lori Schulman

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Milton Mueller
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:17 PM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Fwd: ISOC TUNISIA - NCUC Membership Application

Another new membership application. I know about this organization and
would vote in support of it. We need to hear from the other Exec.
Committee members.

>>> Khaled KOUBAA <khaled.koubaa at gmail.com> 5/30/2007 2:28 PM >>>
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
ICANN GNSO Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

To: 	NCUC Secretariat
	c/o The Convergence Center
	307 Hinds Hall
	Syracuse, NY 13244 USA
	Mueller at syr.edu
Please provide the following information and send it to the address
above, preferably in electronic form by email. For details and
questions, please refer to the NCUC charter at
http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm  first.

A) Organisation Details
Name of the Organization: ISOC Tunisia

Name of the President : Khaled KOUBAA

Domain Name of the Organization: www.isoc.org.tn

Mailing Address of the Organization :

Email address of the organization : isoc-tunisie at topnet.tn

B) Representatives

We designate the following person as our official representative in
NCUC:
Name: Khaled KOUBAA

Telephone Number: +216 98 27 00 25

E-mail address: khaled.koubaa at gmail.com

We designate the following person as our alternate representative in
NCUC:
Name: Mondher LAABIDI

Telephone Number:

E-mail address: mondher.laabidi at cck.rnu.tn

C) Type of membership

 ___	Small Organization (under 1000 members or under 200 employees /
dues: US$ 50 for two years)

 ___	Large Organization (1000 or more members or 200 or more
employees / dues: US$100 for two years)

 _X_	Request for membership fee waiver. As requested, we attach our
budget details and explanation
	Membership dues must arrive to enable membership rights unless
the Executive Committee issues a waiver.