let's try for a Sunday call?

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Fri May 18 06:49:58 CEST 2007

Horacio T. Cadiz wrote:

>  If someone else has a box with higher bandwidth, volunteer now! How
> many people
> do we expect?

   My 2mbps link should be sufficient for  8 callers. I've created
a conference room in my Asterisk box.

   The number is 9101 at sip.ph.net or 9101 at 165.220.3.4. When you connect to that
number, you will be prompted for a conference call number.
Press "1234" on your phone. You will then be prompted for the PIN of the
conference. Press "5678#".  You will then be prompted to record your name.
This will be used to announce to everyone when you leave/enter the conference.

   I will keep the conference room open from now until Monday morning.
People can test it the whole day Saturday if they wish to see how it works.
Just e-mail me if you have problems.

--
Bombim Cadiz