let's try for a Sunday call?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri May 18 05:52:00 CEST 2007

Hi Lori,

Disclaimer: non-techie explanation:

Skype is basically a software program that allows your computer to send
and receive voice (& other things).  So its like a telephone on your
computer and you use your computer's speakers and microphone (or
separate headset).   And the free skype service connects to other skype
users together for free.   So it is software that allows us to have a
conference call through our computers.

So the first step is to download and install the skype software.   You
pick a username.   You add our usernames to your list of connections,
and we do the same for your username.   Then when we launch the skype
software on our computers, we can see who else on our list is online and
available for a chat (voice or text).   So we can hold our voice
conference call through the computer using skype and it is entirely free
for all participants in all parts of the world.

You can certainly find a better explanation at Skype:
http://www.skype.com/

Thanks,
Robin