Lisbon meetings: important notes

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Mar 21 14:36:15 CET 2007

For those of you going to Lisbon:

At 11:00 on Tuesday, during our constituency meeting, Board candidate
Bruce Tonkin will come to visit us. Bruce is the current chair of the
GNSO Council and is a candidate for the GNSO Board seat. The opportunity
to meet with him will be invaluable so I urge you to be there.

At 5:00 on that day, we have (tentatively!) scheduled a joint meeting
with ALAC, to discuss the LSE report and the general topic of Civil
Society integration within ICANN. The 5:00 time is still tentative
because of the complexities of ALAC at the moment, but I should know the
answer by the time we meet Tuesday morning.

Additionally, I am trying to arrange informal meetings with other
constituencies -- especially the registrars & registries -- to discuss
the next steps in the Whois policy. Contact me in Lisbon for news of
those meetings.