Fwd: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] current proposal

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Mar 5 04:27:22 CET 2007

It is worse than that -- we were (it's beyond the deadline now, so
elections are closed and I hope to receive results in the mail in the
morning) doing our elections and as usual only 3-4 people debated
anything in our list. With or without elections, the big deal is NCUC is
  a sleepwalker. Anyway, I guess similar difficulties might be happening
in other constituencies.

--c.a.