Fwd: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] current proposal

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 1 17:35:56 CET 2007

It is a pitty, though. because if decisions are made against the
values for which people have formed this constituency that has
already a weak voice by design, the others won't come apologize to us
saying "sorry, we know NCUC didn't get to speak because you were
having elections; now please let us know what you think."

Anyway, I'm sure it's no big deal.

Mawaki