Single Letter Reserved Names

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Fri Mar 2 06:27:27 CET 2007

I don't understand why this is a problem (except
for the general trend of not being able to find
NCUC members for the many working groups).  Just
a sub-group report. Is the report bad?

NCUC generally seems to like the release of
names, at whatever level. If no technical reasons
not to release
(<http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/council/msg03164.html>?),
then our interest is perhaps in how the names are
released.  We should support the general
principle of more names.

Aftermarket's booming again.  Suggest auction
with a reserve of USD 50 Million with money
generated added to a global trust for ICT
development, with a focus on Internet Governance
and ICT aspects of millennium development goals
(i.e. the IGF and GAID).

Start with T O Y ?

Adam