Soccer in Lisboa - IV Tournament

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at AMAUTA.RCP.NET.PE
Wed Mar 14 20:13:35 CET 2007

Hi People

We will have the IV Soccer Tournament in Lisboa.
:) We started in Mar del Plata, then was in
Luxemburgo, the past year in Sau Paulo and now in Lisboa.

Date:
March 28, Time – 8:00 pm

Place:
Instituto Superior de Agronomia - Tapada da Ajuda, Lisboa.
The field is 10 minutes away from the hotel but
we have already a bus to transport the people.
Buses will leave at 7.30pm sharp from the meeting venue

Rules:
- 7 players by team in field (max 12 players per team)
- Almost 1 girl in field
- Each team need a name and a liason.

At this moment we have three teams:

ICANN Team (liason: Pablo Hinojosa )
LAC Team (liason: Oscar Robles)
Local Host Team (liason: Eugenio Pinto)

We hope almost 6 teams.

Ball, arbitrators, medical support and cocktail are confirmed.

More Information:
http://icann-lisboa.pt/en/homepage/index.html?theURL=/en/icann_meeting/sport_event.html

Contact Person:
Erick Iriarte Ahon - eiriarte at alfa-redi.org