Draft comments to support .TEL's Whois proposal - due 6/28

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Thu Jun 28 16:01:18 CEST 2007

Agreed, I was merely pointing out why this phrase has been common parlance
in the US for decades and thus it "feels natural" to US speakers.  But
your point is well taken:  English is riddled with idiomatic expressions,
and we would do well to avoid them when possible, when writing for a
non-native-speaking audience.

Dan