Draft comments to support .TEL's Whois proposal - due 6/28

karen banks karenb at GN.APC.ORG
Thu Jun 28 08:52:01 CEST 2007

hi

very happy to see this - i see wendy seltzer has
supported as an individual in the public forum -
with the emphasis on user's (individual's)
privacy rights, one that ALAC might take up also? i'll drop a note there..

karen