proposal that NCUC sign petition to keep the core neutral

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Jun 24 19:20:23 CEST 2007

Robin
Our elected Council reps have developed this position over some time. I support it, and I am under the impression that everyone in NCUC supports this concept, so if there are any objections let's hear them now, or by Tuesday at the latest.  IF none, we can go on record.

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 10:56 AM
To: Milton L Mueller; NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] proposal that NCUC sign petition to keep the core neutral

Hi there,

The global petition to ICANN to protect free expression and innovation
will launch on Wednesday.  It would be great if NCUC could sign-on to
the petition before the launch.    And / or, if any individual NCUC
members would like to sign-on please do so.

Either sign-up on the website:  http://www.keep-the-core-neutral.org
 or let me or Dan know.

Thanks much!
Robin