proposal that NCUC sign petition to keep the core neutral

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Jun 24 16:56:26 CEST 2007

Hi there,

The global petition to ICANN to protect free expression and innovation
will launch on Wednesday.  It would be great if NCUC could sign-on to
the petition before the launch.    And / or, if any individual NCUC
members would like to sign-on please do so.

Either sign-up on the website:  http://www.keep-the-core-neutral.org
 or let me or Dan know.

Thanks much!
Robin