Draft: GNSO Reform proposal

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Jul 1 06:01:51 CEST 2007

This document elaborates the ideas about GNSO reform that we discussed in San Juan. The GNSO reform proposals that were floating around in Puerto Rico have the potential to really solidify some recent improvements in ICANN, and they also have the potential to do a lot of damage if they go the wrong way. Please give this a look when you get a chance. We need to be unified and informed on this issue, and we need to get the ALAC people to work together with us.

Modifications and comments welcome. I think I will propose that once we complete this document we do some diagrams and print up a bunch for the Los Angeles meeting.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.