group forming on IDN policy statements

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Jul 13 03:42:02 CEST 2007

Sorry to have been absent for while - sick after Puerto Rico, and traveling.

Now I am back in Cambodia - and of course interested in IDN affairs -
also in the small group developing statements on IDN Policy issues.

I will now be online regularly again.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com