nominations

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Jan 27 16:43:02 CET 2007

Horacio and Adam:
Wonderful! With both of your offering we could even have a conested
election, wouldn't that be a fun change! Welcome to both of your
willingness to help.

Executive Committee is needed to vote (by email) on various
administrative decisions that come up (examples: who we appoint to
Nomcom, how we allocate funds for travel to icann meetings). By our
charter, some decisions require a certain number of voting
representatives, so it's important that you respond in a timely way.
That's is the main requirement. EC members could also take a more active
role in recruiting new members, suggesting agenda items for meetings,
etc. if they wish.

On Fri, January 26, 2007 8:17 am, Milton Mueller wrote:

> Asia Pacific: did Norbert get renominated? If he wants a break (he
is
> also on the Council) how about Mr. Cadiz?

If you need someone from the AP and Norbert is unable to take the
load,
I'd be glad to fill in.

--- Bombim Cadiz