instructions for elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Feb 12 17:57:34 CET 2007

NCUC'ers:

I'd like to nominate Georg Greve, President of Free Software Foundation
Europe (and new NCUC member) as the NCUC Executive Committee
representative from the European region.  Georg has many years of
experience of promoting the public interest in Internet governance
issues and we will benefit from his expertise and energy.

Best,
Robin