Fwd: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] current proposal

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 28 22:44:40 CET 2007

There were two opposing views regarding the request below. Is there
any chance we get a clear sense of the constituency position on this?
Danny, I would hope otherwise that you have changed your mind after
my clarification - supposing it was indeed clarifying.

This is now urgent, please react.

Mawaki