FW: Fact checking of GSO Review report sections by constituencies

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 4 20:23:47 CEST 2006

Strange... every now and then I see on this list a reply from someone
to one Adam's message: isn't he on this list, or does he just not
want to talk to the rest of us? ;)

Adam (if you read this,) your input/comments to the LSE survey sound
really interesting. Could you share a copy with your junior
councillor? this would be a work of public health/salubrity from your
part!

Mawaki