FW: Fact checking of GSO Review report sections by constituencies

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 4 13:12:06 CEST 2006

I've just reviewed the report and in fact what I saw contains all the
data and text. So presumably they only want me to question or discuss
ncuc-related stuff, which I did. But really I could (and did) address
anything. Based on what I read, they have some useful data and interpret
it in a relatively balanced way, although there are instances where one
can  infer that pressure has been placed on them to interpret certain
things in certain ways, especially in cases related to the BC. You'll
see what I mean when the report comes out.

At 5:29 AM -0400 9/4/06, Milton Mueller wrote:
>A well-done summary of the situation, Adam. You are one smart guy.

Thanks prof.

I hope LSE's raw research data and some kind of fuller/background
report will be made available.  It's not that I don't trust anyone,
and I don't believe a group from a place like LSE could be bought off
(anymore than a reputable US university located in a chilly part of
upstate NY could), but this stuff does sound like it's getting a
little narrowed. Person(s) controlling the TOR have a great influence
on the output.

Adam