FW: Fact checking of GSO Review report sections by constituencies

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Sep 4 11:29:23 CEST 2006

A well-done summary of the situation, Adam. You are one smart guy.
No, to be less cynical, I presume that the constituency will "request"
that the changes be made and the LSE group will decide whether to make
the requested changes. The issue is whether that decision comes after a
few beatings and trips to Guantanamo.

>>> Adam Peake <ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP> 9/2/2006 4:08 AM >>>
So.  Let's say I think a particular constituency is completely
useless: captured, undemocratic, not transparent ...  basically a
sham of what a constituency should be.  I've responded to the LSE
survey, sent comments, etc.  Tried to provide good clear criticism.

Now my comments, and perhaps many many similar comments, will be
"corrected" by a single person from that constituency?