FW: Fact checking of GSO Review report sections by constituencies

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Sat Sep 2 10:08:12 CEST 2006

So.  Let's say I think a particular constituency is completely
useless: captured, undemocratic, not transparent ...  basically a
sham of what a constituency should be.  I've responded to the LSE
survey, sent comments, etc.  Tried to provide good clear criticism.

Now my comments, and perhaps many many similar comments, will be
"corrected" by a single person from that constituency?

Adam