Fwd: Re: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] comments on expert advice

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Thu Sep 21 03:56:34 CEST 2006

Danny Younger wrote:

> If the TF accepts commentary from Dr. Odlyzko, then it
> should certainly equally accept commentary from Milton
> Mueller.

Thanks for the background info.

I certainly agree with this. I think every expert who wants to be involved in
the ICANN process has already taken sides. I am sure that ICANN will never find
a "neutral" expert and Cade will certainly not even look for one, much less find
one.  Her experts will be more neutral to our views than their views.

--
Bombim Cadiz