meeting on whois & privacy in Sampa

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Oct 16 17:51:05 CEST 2006

Dear people,

Bad news. Our local partner, the G.Vargas Foundation, has stopped
responding to our requests for participation in the preparation of the
meeting. We are not sure what exactly happened, but time is too short to
keep trying.

I am suggesting now we "downgrade" our dream of a big meeting, and
instead go for a specific NCUC-led meeting on whois, the new MoU and
privacy rights. We still have the space. I would suggest Milton and
Robin propose an agenda and a short list of speakers. If we need to
invite people who would otherwise not be coming, we should decide on it
ASAP since I would try to get CGI.br to help fund their participation --
   maybe Kathy and another one?

I will get more details on the date available to us as soon as possible.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso