ncuc meeting in sampa

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Nov 21 14:30:54 CET 2006

People, I need to confirm our schedule with the ICANN Sampa organizers.

Dec.05 is reserved for constituency meetings, and we will have in the
afternoon the Whois+privacy+mou event (14:30-18:45). We need to schedule
our constituency meeting to make sure a room is free for us.

My suggestion is to do our constituency meeting in the morning of
Dec.05. If anyone who will be coming to Sampa cannot make it, please let
me know ASAP. We might also schedule our meeting for early evening on
Dec.05, but I think is better to do it before our event in the afternoon.

If this is not OK, please let me know ASAP.

fraternal regards

--c.a.