Fwd: Re: MINC Membership Application for NCUC

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Tue Nov 21 02:35:47 CET 2006

Checking my mail, I see I probably forgot to respond when the MINC
application came in. We have been in contact with MINC from Cambodia,
and I consider them a a possible candidate for our NCUC.

Norbert Klein

=