tentative agenda ncuc debate on privacy+whois+new mou

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Sun Nov 19 14:18:00 CET 2006

Dear people,

After a lot of back and forth with several people, I have the tentative
agenda below for a (less formal than in Vancouver) meeting to debate
whois, privacy, and the new Icann-DoC MoU. Several criteria used:

- presence in the Icann meeting (NCUC will not be spending money to
bring people specifically for this)

- regional balance (very difficult, but at least we will have a regional
LA&C panel)

- gender balance (disastrous so far)

Some have not confirmed. I tried Pierre Dandjinou from Benin to
represent ALAC but he is not responding. Kim von Arx and Michael
Froomkin will not be able to make it.

More nows in the next 2-3 days. Hope we can make it. At least we will
have the infrastructure -- a 200-people room and powerpoint hardware.

Needed: suggestions for moderators for the two panels (not me)

Comments and suggestions welcome, of course!

--c.a.

=====
Current tentative agenda

Proposal (v.1.2)
18-11-2006

NCUC meeting on Whois, the new MoU, and right to privacy
Open to all participants of the ICANN meeting