Fwd: Re: questions about your positions

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Tue May 30 03:58:25 CEST 2006

Is anyone in the Constituency interested in organizing a meeting --  online
or by telephone -- with the candidates for the Board?  Other  Constituencies
are doing this, and it might be quite interesting.

Regards,
Kathy

Milton posted:

<<Discussion with Philip Sheppard about his positions on ICANN  issues.