Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 29 18:00:36 CEST 2006

I am going to disagree with Milton ( nothing new there, right?).  I think we
are old enough and mature enough as an organization to handle financing from
ICANN.  I do not think we need huge amounts (not the numbers of ALAC), but we
do need to ensure than our Council  members and TF members can attend meetings.
 It is unfortunate that you and I, Milton, could not be at the Public Forum
to support Robin, Norbert and Mawaki.

This is travel not substance money.  And I don't see it coming from PIR or
anywhere else right now.  If ICANN funds ALAC, it should help out NCUC -- with
no strings attached.