[Fwd: NCUC representatives to (PDP-Feb06) task force]

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Mar 13 22:29:53 CET 2006

I don't believe that I would be a good choice for this task force.   I
already know that I won't be able to be at the Marrakesh meeting in June
(due to obligations at WIPO).

Perhaps we could recruit Milton, Frannie, or Kathy for this task force,
who all have some experience with these issues????   Or is there anyone
else interested who has some energy?

Best,
Robin