[Fwd: NCUC representatives to (PDP-Feb06) task force]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Mon Mar 13 13:53:53 CET 2006

Compas, we need to appoint a NCUC member to the GNSO PDP Task Force
recently created. Who volunteers? I suggest one of our current GNSO
Council reps be indicated, but one of them needs to say "yes".

frt rgds

--c.a.

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: NCUC representatives to (PDP-Feb06) task force
Data: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:49:17 +0100
De: GNSO.SECRETARIAT at GNSO.ICANN.ORG <gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
Para: Carlos Afonso <ca at rits.org.br>, robin at ipjustice.org,        Mawaki
Chango <ki_chango at yahoo.com>, Norbert Klein <nhklein at gmx.net>

Dear Carlos, Norbert, Robin and Mawaki,

Could you please let me know as soon as possible who you have
appointed to this task force. If you have appointed representatives in
place of council members, please add their email contact details."

Thanks so much!
Glen

"That the Council wishes to appoint a task force for the PDP initiated
on 6 February 2006 (PDP-Feb06) that consists of the full Council,
including the Council members appointed by the Nominating Committee, the
At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) and the Government Advisory Committee
(GAC) liaisons.

That constituencies have the option to appoint representatives to the
task force in place of their Council members.

That the Council recommends that the constituencies ensure that there is
at least one council member from the constituency on the task force.

That Council members, who are not members of the task force, have
observer status on the task force, and thus receive mail from the
mailing lists and be able to attend task force calls and meetings as
observers."

--
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN

.

Carlos Afonso
diretor de planejamento
Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor - Rits
Rua Guilhermina Guinle, 272, 6º andar - Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro RJ - Brasil         CEP 22270-060
tel +55-21-2527-5494        fax +55-21-2527-5460
ca at rits.org.br            http://www.rits.org.br