[Fwd: [governance] Proposed theme: user centric digital identity]

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Wed Mar 22 21:21:03 CET 2006

I hope to land in Wellington Friday early afternoon.

I will stay in the James Cook Hotel Grand Chamberlain (not my personal
choice..)

Norbert

(in a couple of hrs on the way to the airport

=