dates for NCUC meetings in NZ?

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Mar 22 17:36:43 CET 2006

I am sending this again since it went with the wrong title...

It looks like the date we have for our regular meeting (including the
nice chat with NomCom people) will be the 27th. I have requested a room
as usual so we can keep it for our activities during the entire ICANN event.

Any other suggestions? It would be great if we had a session with our
GNSO council members just before the GNSO starts -- it will depend on
arrival dates of all the ones who will be there (I should arrive late on
the 25th, stay until the 30th).

I am copying this to Glen so she can help us with the bureaucratic
procedures.

fraternal regards

--c.a.