Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Robert Guerra rguerra at LISTS.PRIVATERRA.ORG
Thu Mar 2 17:21:09 CET 2006

Carlos:

I'm all for a review, good that it gets done. That message should be
made known to the group at LSE. That being said, we should also ask for
a confirmation from ICANN as well as a privacy policy.

A European institution, specially the LSE should know about privacy
policies...

regards

Robert