Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency

Rick W. Weingarten rweingarten at ALAWASH.ORG
Thu Mar 2 14:49:55 CET 2006

It may or may not be legitimate, but it's certainly not being handled
properly in terms of privacy. I agree with Robert about next steps.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Milton Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:41 PM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users
Constituency

I've received this. Basically they are asking for our membership list
and all relevant contact details for each member organization. I do not
feel comfortable releasing this information without informing everyone
and letting you know what's up. Comments, please.