vote delay?

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 18 19:06:54 CEST 2006

<<I had a quite nice response from Philip (which I will share  when I will
also have a response from Rita (if she responds). I am still  scared from
the IP and legal environment of Rita.

There are so many things to think about -- some are leaning towards Rita;
others toward Philip.  Frankly, I think we do not have enough  information...
and we are all working so hard to get to the meeting.  Why  not wait until we
can meet F2F to talk with our NCUC members and the candidates  --- at least we
could ask for the extension (hardly the first extension of a  Council deadline
:-)).

Kathy