Our statement on gTLD

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Jan 30 07:44:53 CET 2006

I agree pretty much with the draft Milton sent. A
couple of changes (track changes in attached.)

Make the quotes clear.
in 3, expert groups have not always been ICANN affiliated.
Afilias isn't American
using "disaster" is a bit emotional.

And I'd add a final sentence "The addition of new
TLDs should be predictable in timing and
procedure, transparent and rule-driven." (which i
think is very close/same to a suggestion made in
a paper by Mueller and Weinberg?)

Adam