NCUC Submission to IGF on WHOIS Privacy

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Aug 4 22:55:56 CEST 2006

Hi Adam,

Sorry, this is my fault that it wasn't sent to the entire list before
submission.

It was drafted in consultation with a group of NCUC members who are
working on the whois privacy issue.  I should have also sent it to the
entire list before submission.  I apologize for that over-sight.  Thanks
for the reminder!

Best,
Robin