Agenda with Speakers for NCUC Privacy Conference, 11/29

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 24 20:42:42 CET 2005

Friends:
Vancouver is just around the corner.  I am looking forward to our
Constituency meeting on Thursday and our NCUC Privacy Conference "Building Bridges on
ICANN's Whois Questions" on Tuesday at 2:30 PM.

I am happy to say that all conflicts with the conference have been resolved.
ALAC's .COM meeting now ends just as our Conference starts.  We have great
speakers, including Commissioner Heather Black, Assistant Privacy Commissioner
of Canada.  Our agenda, newly updated to include sponsors and speakers, is
posted on our website at http://www.ncdnhc.org/Privacy-Conference.pdf.

Thanks for circulating this agenda and inviting anyone you think may be
interested.  Also, please come to the Conference -- and ask questions from the
audience (lots of time for questions)!   Regards, Kathy