Agenda with Speakers for NCUC Privacy Conference, 11/29

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sat Nov 26 03:38:58 CET 2005

Kathy really deserves the constituency's greatest appreciation and
thanks for navigating this conference through some rough waters and
raising the NCUC's visiibility and prestige to new levels. We are now on
the official site website:

http://www.icannvancouver.ca/main/events

And also on the official ICANN schedule and agenda.

http://www.icann.org/meetings/vancouver/#ScheduleandAgenda

>>> <KathrynKL at AOL.COM> 11/24/2005 2:42:42 PM >>>
Friends:
Vancouver is just around the corner.  I am looking forward to our
Constituency meeting on Thursday and our NCUC Privacy Conference
"Building Bridges on
ICANN's Whois Questions" on Tuesday at 2:30 PM.

I am happy to say that all conflicts with the conference have been
resolved.
ALAC's .COM meeting now ends just as our Conference starts.  We have
great
speakers, including Commissioner Heather Black, Assistant Privacy
Commissioner
of Canada.  Our agenda, newly updated to include sponsors and speakers,
is
posted on our website at http://www.ncdnhc.org/Privacy-Conference.pdf.

Thanks for circulating this agenda and inviting anyone you think may be

interested.  Also, please come to the Conference -- and ask questions
from the
audience (lots of time for questions)!   Regards, Kathy