Vancouver Privacy Conference -- Organized by NCUC!

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 2 21:26:36 CET 2005

Friends:
I am pleased to announce that a longtime goal has come to fruition.  The NCUC
will host a privacy/data protection meeting in Vancouver called "Building
Bridges on ICANN's Whois Dilemma!"  It will be a wonderful meeting of experts on
Internet privacy and data protection laws and policies, ccTLDs changing their
WHOIS to protect our personal data (such as Canada's .CA), and new plans for
the Whois from Registries, Registrars and our own constituency.

Please plan to come! We need your participation, ideas and interest!

                Where:  ICANN's Vancouver Meeting
                When:   Tuesday, November 29th, 2:30-6:30 PM
                What:    3 Panel presentations; lots of Audience
participation

With thanks to our Chair, Executive Committee and GNSO Council for your
support.  Also thanks to the Registry Constituency, PIR and Cole, Raywid and
Braverman (a DC law firm) for their sponsorship.

Regards,
Kathy (Kleiman)

p.s. If you are coming, could you kindly let me know?  There will be special
roles for NCUC members as hosts of the conference.