Vancouver Privacy Conference -- Organized by NCUC!

Horacio Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Fri Nov 4 07:09:43 CET 2005

   Congratulations! I wish I could be there but the expense to
attend the meeting in Vancouver (+ winter + avian flu + name your
favorite excuse here) prevents me from attending.  In addition to this
conference, I wanted to get a feel of the ICANNites on the
EU/Brazil/China/et al vs US government dynamic on the "control" of the
Internet.

    I hope you have a very fruitful conference.

-- Bombim Cadiz
*  Free/Open Source Software (FOSS) --  *
* No windows. No gates. It is open.     *
* No Bill. It is Free.                  *