Joint ALAC-NCUC meetings at Luxembourg

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Jul 1 18:48:26 CEST 2005

I have coordinated with the At Large people a time for a joint
NCUC-ALAC meeting, which would be open to any civil society participant.

The joint meeting would start at 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm on Monday, July 11.
Agenda items are (for now):

* WGIG Report and ICANN Reform
* Whois policy
* New TLDs and IDN

Il giorno mar, 28-06-2005 alle 14:16 -0400, Milton Mueller ha scritto:
> Hello, all
> What times are available for a joint meeting? NCUC's official
> constituency meeting is Monday July 11 10:30 - 13:00, leaving the
> post-lunch afternoon available on Monday, but some other time might
be
> available.

Sorry to correct my previous message - it would be better to delay the
meeting for 30 minutes and make it 14:30-17:00 - we will have another
short meeting before.

> In terms of agenda items, I would propose the following:
>
> WGIG report
> Whois policy
> TLDs and IDNs

I think it's fine - the "WGIG report" topic might as well expand into
"ICANN reform".
Shall we make the meeting public, and open it up to all civil society
people in general? I think we will have some civil society people from
the WSIS environment as well.
Ciao,
--
vb.             [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a]
bertola.eu.org]<-----