Discussion of ICANN strategic plan

Hakikur Rahman hakik at SDNBD.ORG
Thu Jan 27 11:20:30 CET 2005

In favor we support any sort of assistance "for workshops and technical
forums in
developing countries", and this would enhance local level coordinations,
though during the previous years it has increased a lot. People among the
communities are aware of the international events, even they can not
participate.

Thanks for sharing the information with the group.

Best Regards.
Hakik.