FWD: Notification - listserv.syr.edu server will be upgraded

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Aug 11 13:02:36 CEST 2005

At 5:46 PM -0400 8/10/05, Milton Mueller wrote:
>  >>> Roger Merrill <Rmerrill at SYR.EDU> 08/10/05 4:30 PM >>>
>Automated Downtime Notification Message
>The listserv.syr.edu server will be upgraded between 5 and 7 a.m.
>Tuesday, Aug. 16. During the upgrade, listserv.syr.edu will be
>unavailable.

A reminder that we should send our thanks to Syracuse and Milton's
evil empire for supporting the constituency's communications needs.

If there were only something slightly tangible we could offer them in
thanks (hinting.)

Thanks,

Adam