[governance] Substance: What issues should the WGIG focus on?

Harold Feld hfeld at MEDIAACCESS.ORG
Thu Sep 9 20:05:15 CEST 2004

My understanding from community networks here in the U.S. that ARIN will
charge $2,500/yr for an IPv6 block.  While cheap for a business, this is
out of the question for CWNs -- especially given the alternative of NAT boxes.

Harold