EC deliberations on WGIG nominations

Marc Schneiders marc at SCHNEIDERS.ORG
Tue Sep 7 17:07:07 CEST 2004

I agree that people from RIR's being put forward as reps feels like
"incest". (Please do note the quotation marks.) I do NOT support
Adam's attitude, since I do not understand it. Or if I do, I do not
support it at all and wouldn't think it worth the trouble to even
reply.

I understand it is nearly impossible to find "independent" people. The
RIR's are pretty independent. So I see no real problem. I would have
loved though, to see someone from an ISP among those on the list.
Perhaps people working for ISP's cannot as easily commit time to the
WSIS process as those working for RIR's? Then that is it, no?

I continue to support the list as is.

Marc